Our solutions are transforming the operations of business around the world
As an expert partner, Fujitsu will provide the highest levels of support to keep your business running as productively as possible – from providing a single point of ownership and accountability to managing the entire compute and communications lifecycle.
• We tackle complexity by coordinating maintenance and consolidating service contracts – for all hardware and software providers – defining clear service responsibilities.
• We’re committed to delivering excellent service. Our advanced service management assures the consistent global delivery of SLAs, along with transparent real-time reporting for business continuity and reduced downtime.
• Wherever your employees are in the world, our high-quality, multi-lingual Service Desk is always there to provide the support they need.
• From self-service provisioning to advanced access control and data encryption, our dedicated mobile management services are there for your staff at all times – across all devices.
• Fujitsu data centers (representative selection)
Japan, Australia, United States of America, Singapore, United Kingdom and Germany
• Fujitsu Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 locations
Japan, Australia, United States of America, Singapore, United Kingdom and Germany
• 4 global delivery centers (remote infrastructure and applications management)
Russia (Kazan & Voronezh), India (Bangalore & Pune), Poland (Lodz), Philippines (Manila)
• 5 regional delivery centers
Canada, Northern Ireland, Finland, China, South Africa
• Global Program Management Office (GPMO) Hub (coordination onsite support)
Belgium (Brussels), Bolivia (Cochabamba), Philippines (Manila)
• 6 Global multi-lingual service desk
Portugal (Lisbon), Poland (Lodz), Costa Rica (San Jose), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Morocco (Rabat), Philippines (Manila)
Potential for « follow the sun » service
Providing All the Support You Need
Fujitsu gives you full control over your diverse and geographically dispersed mobile infrastructure, standardizing and easing the management of all the most popular device platforms.
Managed Mobile is made up of the following components :
- Although the business benefits of mobile are well documented, many organizations are seeking to understand exactly how these benefits can be realized in practical terms. Simply responding reactively to mobility opportunities on a case-by-case basis is commonplace and the full potential benefit has not been realized. It’s time for organizations to look at the bigger picture and think about their long-term strategy for mobile – the starting-point being the business outcome, not the specific ‘device of the moment.’
- Fujitsu helps to assess the existing infrastructure, provides advice about the applications and processes which should be mobilized and handles the transition to integrate Managed Mobile with the enterprise’s Active Directory and IT environment.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- MDM takes care of role-based management, configuration and security for corporate and user-owned devices. Users can easily enroll and receive pre-configured packages of policies, configurations and apps over the air. IT can detect devices that are non-compliant and block email access and do a full or selective wipe for these devices and for devices that are lost or stolen.
Mobile app management
- Citrix MDX technologies centralize IT management, security and control for any mobile app, whether they have been created by a third party or internally. With MDX, corporate apps and data reside in a container, separated from personal apps and data, thus enabling IT to set comprehensive policy-based controls, including mobile DLP and the ability to remote lock, wipe and encrypt apps and data.
- Fujitsu can develop, customize and test mobile apps and add enterprise capabilities, such as data encryption, password authentication and help to secure and control communication between them. Citrix offers access to a bunch of already wrapped business applications available via the Citrix Worx App Gallery.
Unified App Store
- The Unified App Store provides a single place for users to access all their apps; it displays Windows, web, SaaS and mobile apps and data resources available to each user according to access policies, e.g. depending on the user role within the organization, the device type and status and on network conditions. Users can easily choose the apps they need, subscribe to individual resources by selecting them from the available list, and instantly have them available on their devices. Their selected apps follow them from one device to the other in order to ensure full productivity in any scenario.
Secure Email and Intranet Access
- Managed Mobile provides users with secure email, calendar and contacts as well as a secure browser for access to intranet and extranet sites, and data access from anywhere. Email, web content and user data are secured in a sandboxed container which ensures corporate data is encrypted and always under IT control.
Enterprise File Share & Sync (EFSS)
- EFSS provides document-sharing features that enable users to securely store, sync and share documents with other users and across various devices. Enterprise directory integration enables easy, enterprise-wide provisioning and deployment of user accounts. EFSS can generate links to include in emails for onetime document exchanges with users who do not have an EFSS account. Documents of up to 100 GB can be transferred and stored on premises, in the cloud or using a mixture of both.
Identity management, single sign-on and access control
- The solution leverages users’ identities from the enterprise directory to deploy and remove app and data access, as well as to set granular access controls based on the device and user scenario. The unified app store provides users with the single sign-on to all their approved apps and can easily request access to apps for which they are not currently authorized. Once approval is obtained, they are given immediate access.
Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
- Fujitsu provides TEM services via selected partner companies. It usually includes building an accurate real time inventory, validating all your telecom bills, controlling expenditure, optimizing the environment to save money, negotiating directly with vendors to obtain a better deal, and provide global business reporting.
Service Management & Reports
- A dedicated service manager takes care of the Managed Mobile Service provided to the customer. Regular meetings and reviews take place to discuss what is important to the customer’s business, to keep the customer up-to-date about new developments, and to suggest and implement measures proactively for improved performance.
- The standard billing reports include information related to the number of devices, service components, user information, employee number, device information and cost centers. Authorized customer users can choose between 14 different reports that assist in understanding their mobile device asset base. The reports can easily be exported to PDF, EXCEL or Word and include e.g. groups, users and roles summary, device software report, hardware inventory, jail-broken or rooted devices, and inactive devices.
Cloud based, SaaS and on-premise service provisioning and delivery
- Managed Mobile is a fully cloud-based service delivered out of secure Fujitsu data centers and managed by Fujitsu experts. No pre-investment by the customer is required.
- Depending on their requirements customers can administer the solution themselves based on a SaaS model or even implement the solution on-premise, managed by themselves or by Fujitsu.
Fujitsu provides 24/7 2nd level Help Desk support from our global delivery center in Lodz, Poland.
Managed Mobile Components
« Much faster response times from the Fujitsu team help us keep the company running smoothly and maximise our employees’ productivity. It is also helping us drive down associated costs and operate in a more agile fashion »
Julia Rogers, Business Services Director, Balfour Beatty.
Balfour Beatty plc is a multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in professional services, construction services, support services and infrastructure investments. The company operates in over 80 countries and employs over 40,000 people, working for customers in the UK, the US, South-East Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
For more than 100 years, the company has created and cared for the vital assets that enable societies and economies to grow: road and rail; airports, seaports, tunnels and bridges; health and education facilities; heat, light, power and water; places to live and places to work – the infrastructure that underpins society and drives progress.
Balfour Beatty wanted to consolidate its disparate UK IT infrastructure into one integrated platform that would be more efficient and cost-effective.
Fujitsu was selected to host and manage its data in a shared storage environment, using a combination of physical and cloud-based virtual data centres. Fujitsu is also providing desktop services and support for 14,500 users in the UK.
• By consolidating 1,500 servers in ten data rooms onto Fujitsu’s London data centers, Balfour Beatty is driving down costs and significantly reducing its energy consumption.
• Faster incident resolution improves employee productivity.
• The project has improved efficiency and enabled growth, helping the business to operate in a more flexible and agile way.
managed desktop services
Is your application portfolio optimized to deliver real business value? At Fujitsu, we continuously improve and transform our customer’s applications to ensure they are optimized for today and adaptable for the business needs of tomorrow. We understand that business applications must be deployed or upgraded quickly, securely, efficiently and at the lowest possible cost. We also understand the need to better control and reduce expenses in running application portfolios.
Fujitsu’s portfolio stretches from application development and integration to application management and outsourcing, and fully integrates emerging delivery models like Software as a Service.
Why choose Fujitsu?
- Our Japanese heritage and a culture of applying lean thinking to understand the client’s problem and respond in a flexible, reliable way.
- Measurable business benefit: every change we make is focused on the value it adds to the business.
- Close collaboration: we quickly determine your business’ critical applications requirements, then apply the insights and expertise that have made us a market leader in IT Infrastructure provision.
- We can take your applications to the cloud: we deliver application solutions into the Enterprise Cloud underpinned by Fujitsu’s IaaS; our secure, reliable, high-performance cloud computing service.
Value to our clients: Global Capabilities, End-to-End Solutions
In an increasingly competitive environment, companies must focus on globalization, customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and productivity to increase the value of their business. In confronting these challenges, Fujitsu strongly supports our customers by utilizing SAP based solutions.
Value Proposition, Benefits to Our Customers
Fujitsu has global capability comprised of SAP consultants that work with our 35,000 system engineers. We provide service offering to you–the Fujitsu and SAP team working together to implement the most advanced and cost effective solutions.
The Fujitsu relationship with SAP AG extends from local levels to global levels. In addition to our Global Technology Partner status achieved in 2000, we obtained the status of Global SAP Services Partner in 2006, and Global SAP Hosting Partner in 2007. This close relationship with SAP AG at all levels and in all regions of the world enables us to give you the latest SAP solutions, along with first hand support. Our status as a Global SAP Partner also allows us to keep our own product development closely in line with SAP product development. Fujitsu is one of the very few SAP partners to achieve global partnerships in Technology, Services, and Hosting.
Fujitsu will help maximize our client’s investment on SAP solutions with end-to-end offerings from consulting, systems integration and outsourcing service to infrastructure. By employing our combined global industry knowledge, Fujitsu and SAP AG are committed to providing you, our customers, with industry-preconfigured templates that reduce implementation time, resulting in significant cost savings.
Fujitsu delivers high-reliability, innovative, high-performance infrastructure solutions to address today’s needs for SAP platforms utilizing long technology relationship with SAP AG.
- Infrastructure Products
- FlexFrame, SPARC Enterprise, PRIMEQUEST, PRIMERGY, ETERNUS, Mobile, Interstage
- Infrastructure Services
- Sizing, Migration, System Inspection
- Competence Center